Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October in Pictures

Fall has officially hit SoCal. I had to paint my toes to match the season. 

Look at that birthday love! People sure know what I like. I had to teach yoga that night, so we didn't celebrate until that weekend. 

And we celebrated by going to a "pumpkin patch." It was our first in SoCal, and basically it was a county fair carnival that scared Greg out of having kids anytime soon. It was quite the experience, but we miss Curtis Orchard, the pumpkin patch from back home. 

And my birthday celebration continued with carving pumpkins.

Spike LOVES pumpkins. He seriously devours them. I think he would eat an entire pumpkin if I let him.

I met this sweet mama and her precious baby for lunch, and Lyndi and Chelsea happened to be having coffee next door. The crazy part is, none of us live remotely close to each other at all. We both were meeting half way. Divine intervention. Jesus is such a God of detail! Our lunch for three turned into a lunch for five.

I attended a women's retreat this past weekend at Lake Arrowhead. This was the view outside of my room. It's the first fall colors I've seen this year and I couldn't get enough. It made me miss home.

Did I mention that I couldn't get enough of the fall colors?

Wishing you all Health, Hope, & Happiness
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment