Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My First Days as a Full Time Health Coach

Wow! I can't believe that I've reached this point. I'm done with my corporate job and am health coaching full time. Yikes this is big, and scary! For now I have to stay positive, have faith in God, and focus on the new and good. I've decided to blog for two reasons. The first is because it will be a great way to evaluate myself and my business over the days, months, and years. The second reason is for my clients, both present and future. I want them to understand me, as their coach, and understand my business. What I stand for, what I believe in, and how I practice what I preach. I promise to be candid and straight forward about my peeks and pitfalls that I will face on this journey as a new business owner, and as a holistic health and nutrition coach. Making your health a priority can be an uphill battle everyday, so I hope this blog will help anyone who reads it.

No comments:

Post a Comment