Thursday, August 28, 2014

Prayers for Nagging Aches and Pains

I hope this month's prayer topic energized you and got you thinking about healing. I hope you've decided to stick with these prayers and not settle for your nagging aches and pains! Below are the four prayers we prayed this past month over nagging aches and pains:

1. Father God, I ask for complete and total healing for any and all nagging aches, pains, and past injuries. Bring freedom from these aches and pains and the stress, burden, and discomfort that they cause.

2. Father God, I ask that you would give me insight into what is causing my nagging aches and pains. Show me ways that I can change my lifestyle in order to find relief from pain.

3. Father God, I ask for clarity and wisdom with the type of treatment that would best heal my nagging aches and pains. Show me what I can do to manage my pain and find relief.

4. Father God, I ask for freedom from stress, as well as mental and emotional baggage, that may trigger or aggravate my nagging aches and pains.

For more information in this prayer topic, click here, to read about nagging aches and pains.






No comments:

Post a Comment