Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Speak Scripture Over Your Life

"The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him" 
Lamentations 3:25

The Lord desires for us to seek him in all situations whether we are in a time of feast, or a time of famine. Whether we have some time to spare, or are super busy. By seeking him, we are reminded of his promises, reminded of who we are in him, and that gives us hope. When stressed and worried, one of the most powerful things you can do to relax, is to speak scripture over your life. Speak scripture over your circumstances. Remind yourself who your God is, how much he loves you, and who you are because of his grace and forgiveness. You will be amazed at the hope you can feel by doing this.

Weekly Prayer:
Father God, I know you are my refuge and my strength. I thank you that I can lean on you and hope in you during times of stress. Give me the desire to seek you every single day this month. IJN Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment